Learn English with Jobseekers
Designed specifically for the Indian market, Jobseekers is a series of 90 animated videos with audio, which aims to help individuals develop their English language abilities and skills related to employability.
Jobseekers follow 4 characters – Neha, Arun, Farah and Rohit, as they tackle job applications and interviews while presenting themselves in the best possible light to potential employers.
Each character seeks a job in a different sector: call centre, food and retail, hospitality and Bollywood. The language content is aimed at pre-intermediate level learners of English, however the input on employability skills will be relevant to all.
British Council is your best starting point for learning English. We can give you the confidence and employability skills you need to communicate effectively and achieve your dreams.
- Learn to write a successful letter of application
- Improve your CV / Resume
- Prepare for interviews
- Learn useful vocabulary for the workplace
- Develop your listening skills
- Develop your pronunciation of English
- The course comprises of 13 units with 7 chapters each giving 91 chapters in total.
- The last chapter of each unit is a quiz. The users are asked questions from the respective unit to help them check what they have learnt as they work through the content.
- The content is in the form of short videos. This visual experience along with the clear audio and simple instructions supports learning at a range of levels.